Unfortunately, the organisers have had to cancel this round of the series due to a lack of entries.
We would like to thank those who have entered and all the enrolled marshals for their support. The organisers will be in touch with entered drivers to arrange refunds.
It is hoped that we can run the next scheduled event on the 2nd of July with sufficient numbers.
This event is being held under the Covid-19 guidelines issued by the Welsh Assembly Government and Motorsport UK and it is important to highlight the following points:
- Double driven entries will be permitted, however both drivers must wear a face covering whilst in the vehicle and must sanitise contact surfaces between drivers.
- No additional persons may accompany any driver. If a driver requires another person for vehicle transport reasons, etc., please contact organisers to discuss.
- Spectators are not allowed at the venue. This will be controlled at the entrance to the venue.
- Communications will be entirely electronic.
- Competitors will be required to print their own test diagrams.
- The entry form includes the Motorsport UK signing on declaration for the event. BOTH must be completed and submitted online before the closing date. This form includes a declaration that your car is eligible for the event. The scrutineer will only examine selected cars if they deem it necessary. Please read the Covid-19 section of the declaration before signing.
- You will not be able to apply for the RS Clubman Licence or C&AMC club membership at the event so please apply online to Motorsport UK and/or C&AMC to avoid disappointment.
- If deemed necessary, competitors may be split into groups. Each group shall include a set of test marshals.
- No members of any group shall mix with other groups, this requirement extends to the paddock as well as on tests. Competitors should look to maintain this requirement when making use of shared venue facilities.
- As with all events, we will require marshals to run the event, however, may we please remind marshals that they are to follow the Motorsport UK Covid 19 Guidance as per competitors.
SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS are available here - Summer Series Round 3 SRs
ONLINE ENTRY FORM available here - Summer Series Round 3 Entry Form. Please select the correct Event Type option - Autotest or PCA.