Caernarvonshire & Anglesey Motor Club Ltd

Promoting Motorsport in North Wales since 1936

The Caernarvonshire and Anglesey Motor Club was formed in Bangor in 1936 with the aim, as recorded in the first Minute Book, of: “the encouragement and protection of motoring interests in this district”.

Find out more about the full history of the club.

  • Motorsports UK
  • Association of North Western Car Clubs
  • Welsh Association of Motor Clubs
  • Pentraeth Group
  • Barnes Auto Engineering
  • Caernarfon Signs